Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hair brush Cleaner review


Hair brush Cleaner review
product with packaging

Who here (with long hair) finds it annoying when you want to clean your hair brush and combs only to find no matter how hard you try to remove hair on the brushes, there always seems to be a few left behind, preventing you to make your hair brush clean again?

This is the exact thing that happened to me ever since I had to wash my own hair brushes and combs. Absolute FRUSTRATION!

A few weeks ago, while browsing eBay, I came across this interesting product called "hair brush cleaner" immediately I understood what it was and did not even give it a second though, I bought one.

Hair brush Cleaner review
instructions to using product

Impressions
  • Easy to clean hair brushes
  • Removed hair
  • Easy to clean
  • Durable product


I fell in love with it at first use and hunted down all of my combs and hair brushes to clean them >:D

I find that it also gets rid of dandruff, fabric and oil (and certain hair product residues) which has piled up on my brushes... My brushes and combs literally looked like new!

I highly recommend this product! It made my life much more easier! 


Score: 10/10
Website: no website

6 comments:

  1. Omg I need this hair product in my life! I get very tired of cleaning my hair brush every morning when I blow dry and brush my hair. This would be sooo convenient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too!!! So I was so happy when I found this product!! :) did you buy it yet?

      Delete
  2. WHOA!!! WHAT AN AWESOME PRODUCT!!! ABSOLUTE LIFESAVER!!!!!!!!!!! S2
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. where has this brush cleaner been all my life?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin