Thursday, November 20, 2014

Calbee' s Snapea Crisps review

Calbee' s Snapea Crisps review
packet of Calbee's Snapea Crisps

My friends have been obsessed with these Calbee's Snapea Crisps... my friend gave me some and to my surprise... they were really good! Be careful... these can be very addictive... and the bad thing is that... even after eating a lot (of packets) it doesn't seem like you had "much".

Calbee' s Snapea Crisps review
yum :)
Description:
The smooth, mild flavor of the pea is already delicious. So why mess with Mother Nature? We simply sprinkled it with a little salt to bring out the flavor and, voilà! Natural goodness, made great. Perfect for a post-workout snack, lunch side or crunchy topping on a salad, Lightly Salted Snapea Crisps are so simply good, you can eat them with anything, anywhere.
Calbee' s Snapea Crisps review


pros:
  • tastes really good
  • quite "healthy" (70% peas!)

Cons:
  • oily fingers
  • very addictive
  • uses corn oil to bake
Verdict:
I really enjoyed the taste and texture of this snack... but I would advise you to be very careful eating these as they are highly addictive. I have noticed that they are quite greasy (gave me oily fingers) so they still contain oil (read: fat), which means they are not as healthy as they appear.

Score: 8/10
Website: http://harvestsnaps.com/

2 comments:

  1. I tried this!! taste so good!! and very addictive!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is... so addictive and so unhealthy T______T

      Delete

LinkWithin