Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Maybelline baby lips Grape Vine Lip Balm review



What it claims:
The secret: Exclusive lip renew formula
Protects and moisturizes for a full 8 hours
After 1 week*, lips are visibly renewed, virtually reborn
6 varieties

My Thoughts:

  • Little pigmented
  • Gross suntan lotion taste
  • Works really well ("renew my lips")
  • buttery texture
I really like how this product looks on my lips, it produces a darker shade on my lips. It gives a subtle look that makes your lips look special, yet effortless. (Seriously, you will be marveling at how nice your lips look without looking like you put any lip products on). I am sorry, for this review, I lost the product so I wasn't able to capture how it looks, just imagine a very subtle slightly glossy, darker shaded lips when you wear this product.

The product glides on easily on your lips (it feels like it melts to your lips' warmth).

I really hate the taste though. It tastes and smells of a mix of artificial grape and suntan lotion. You will definitely want to avoid "licking" your lips at any cost.

The most important is that it works really well. Just as it claims, it literally "renews" your lips. making them so soft.

4 comments:

  1. I've tried this lip balm but in a different colour...it was the orange one I think. I didn't really like it as I thought it would go on clear on my lips but it's actually like a plum red and I didn't really like it, lol. I didn't try the other ones though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it produces colours... but strange how the orange one turned out to be plum red!... I guess you can use it for more formal events... did it taste disgusting too?

      Delete
    2. I don't remember the taste much...I just remember I didn't really like that it has colour to it, lol.

      Delete

LinkWithin