Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Freeman Beautiful Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber Mask Review

Freeman Beautiful Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber Mask Review
bottle of goodness


Walmart has been stocking up on Freeman's masks, so I decided to give this brand a try. I LOVE IT! The description says this will "clarify and renews skin" and it does exactly that!

This mask is thick gel form, the moment you apply it on your face you will not feel very comfortable however, once it starts drying you will feel it "clearing" your skin.

I would suggest applying a conservative amount (just thick enough to cover your face) I have tried to use less and I wasn't even able to peel it (in the end I had to use warm water to wash it away, and once I used TOO much and it was an absolute disaster waiting for it to dry and peeling it off...

Caution though, when you are peeling do not peel too hard or you can peel off any hair which got stuck in the gel (which can be pretty painful) And you wouldn't want to damage your skin's surface by peeling too hard.

impressions:




  • very effective
  • suitable for those with out of control skin (due to climate change, stress, etc)
  • easy to use
  • instant results
  • really clarifies and renews

Since my skin is not in a bad condition (not absolutely oily or dry) so I just use this once every 2 weeks when I feel that my skin needs to be clarified and renewed.

Seriously, I was skeptical at first, I never thought a mask product could instantly clarify and renew your skin until I used this product.

Just remember like all masks (especially this one, since it is a peeling mask) you must apply toner, serum/moisturizer after.

update (Jan. 23, 2014):
Just recently, due to climate changes, my skin was oily and dry in some areas... I felt my skin was going crazy: I started getting pimples in some parts of my face and in other parts skin was peeling. After using this mask I got my skin "clarified" and my skin instantly went back to "normal". The next morning I discovered that some of the pimples on my face have already disappeared, my skin stopped producing excess oil and the bumpy dry parts were smoothed.

Try it, because it really works!

rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin