Thursday, September 6, 2012

Juicy Fruit's Apple Pie Dessert Gum review


I was very skeptical when I found these at a nearby grocery store, how can gum possibly taste like Apple Pie? The first bite proved me wrong. It tastes like Apple Pie!! :O with all the tart shell, the filling,. it is so very weird!!

I don't know how Juicy Fruit does it, but at the first chew, you start tasting the shell of the pie (the tart?) then as you chew some more, the apple and syrupy essence fills your mouth.

The claim that it is sugar-free gum is possible, since I got the weird substitute sugar after taste.

It is definitely worth to try, as you will be very surprised as to how to can taste like apple pie! However I wouldn't recommend taking this gum seriously, after an hour (or maybe two?) of chewing it, I can feel it beginning to melt away, and the taste is not long lasting as other gums (I think the pastry taste fades away in less than 15 mins of chewing).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin