Sunday, September 9, 2012

Destiny's Scarborough Location review


For those who are old enough to remember, in the past Destiny's Tea at Scarborough was known for its bad service and serving unhygienic Cockroach drinks. They ended up "renovating and reopening a few months later.

After visiting this place for the first time in 2 years. I have seen some improvement. The servers are a bit better and the .

I tried a lunch special which consists of 1 dish (with rice) with a basic bubble tea. I think their cooking hasn't improved much (or at all), I do find the price reasonable for the amount of food there is though.

I also like the environmental, they have put effort into making their cafe look better and chatting friendly.

I should also mention the mint toothpicks they had available at their concierge which is quite delightful to "taste".

Overall, I would give this place a 3.5/5 points deducted for their minimal cooking skills and minimal service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin