Sunday, August 26, 2012

Silicon Cupcake Molds review


I bought these a while back, so I can't remember where I made this purchase exactly. I have high hopes for this product because it can withstand heat, cold and they are much easier to clean than your traditional cupcake/muffin molds.

All I can say is I love these molds. They are exactly what I expected them to be, the different colours help me keep organize especially if I'm trying to do something a little different for my muffins/cupcakes, they help me keep track of what I want to do. Taking the baked good out is also an easy task, because of it's flimsiness it is easy to pop the goods out easily.

The only problem I have with them is that they do not keep their shape as well as other molds, and they can be a little tough to transfer, so please plan ahead (e.g. put a pan underneath it if you plan to put them in the oven, or a large flat bowl if you plan to have them steamed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin