Wednesday, August 22, 2012

High Park Restaurant review


Grenadier Cafe, this is the only restaurant in High Park, so you can't go to a wrong one if you wanted to visit this place.

I was surprised at the prices (really cheap) despite it being in High Park. There is nothing fancy to the food, but the portions are big and they taste really good. I ordered toast and eggs, which came with fries, it was more than enough to fill my stomach!

The environment of the restaurant is casual, like a cafeteria (canteen), you can either choose to eat outside or inside, since we were so hot, my friend and I decided it was better to stay indoors. There is a big tree which stretches from the cashier to the mid part of the restaurant which reminds me of the Rainforest Cafe (located in Yorkdale Shopping Centre).

This restaurant is a good place to relax and chill in after a long day of exploring in High Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin