Friday, August 24, 2012

President's Choice Canadian Burger flavored chips review


After trying the World of Flavours Greek chips, I had high hopes for the World of Flavours Canadian burger , unfortunately, it was a disappointment.

The combination they used was Barbeque + ketchup + bacon + cheese +...pickle, I have tried a Canadian burger before, but this was not close to being one. The combination was bad, once I tried my first bite, I was first introduced to Barbeque flavoured followed by a weird harsh vinegar flavour and a smokey after taste followed. The taste was way too confusing with no theme, just a bunch of flavours thrown together.

If you plan to try this, I wouldn't recommend it unless you like a bunch of Barbeque, vinegar and smokey flavour bunched together in a chip.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these chips. I'm Canadian and these chips nail the true Canadian burger flavour. You can taste all the ingredients and the back bacon flavour...yumm!!!! I'm drooling just thinking about them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! I agree, you can taste all the flavours :)

      Delete

LinkWithin