Saturday, July 14, 2012

French Manicure attempt


It has been years since I have attempted the French Manicure, and as expected, I wasn't able to do a great job making my nails look as good as they could be.

The picture somehow made my French Manicure tips look weird, but they actually do look quite good in "real life"

I think the most important steps to making these French Manicure tips are:
1. Base Coat, so when you draw on the white lines the white nail polish stays better

2. It is best to use tape as a guide to make those lines, or you might end up with uneven lines (some looking bigger than others e.g. my pinky nail and my thumb)

3. Top Coat, without a top coat, it is easy for the white polish to wear out easier, and that's not good, if you have to redraw that line every 2 days.

Hope these tips help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin