Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bier Market review


I have been to Bier Market quite a few times so I will write a general review of this restaurant & Bar, since I know hardly anything about beer.

First, to get in you need an ID, they literally have a bouncer in the doorway checking to see if you are of legal age. You are then ushered by friendly servers to a table/bar depending on what's available and where you want to eat/drink. I find this second procedure a little disorganized, several times have I not been served to a table and ended up having to search for a table for myself (which is poor service).

I am totally impressed by their wide selection of beer, they literally have EVERY beer you can think of.

The food is ok, there are a lot of seafood choices, but it is a little pricey.

I would give this place a 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin