Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Facial Ice Roller review

 


I ended up with a faulty one, this one leaked. But since it technically still does its job, I can still give it a review. 

I had concerns about using ice on my face because I was worried that the ice might "stick" to my face (like what happens when you lick an ice pole in winter and your tongue gets stuck on it). But after using ice on the face, I can confirm that it will not happen. Your face is warm enough to melt the ice quickly unlike a pole where the heat is retained. Be sure to do this over a sink or a towel, because the ice melts fast, and before you know it, the water will start dripping down your face.

I found that if you have super sensitive skin (and are bothered by how cold the ice is) you can use this facial roller with the silicone on. On days my skin feels sensitive, I prefer to leave the silicone on and use it. It works really well and prevents the cold from stinging my skin/face and less water drips from your face. The ice will simply melt inside the silicone container.


Impressions:

  • so cold but makes my skin feel so good
  • skin becomes saturated/quenched in water
  • makes applying skincare much easier (more on that below)
  • skin feels so much softer after using
  • easier to control where ice/coldness should be

I really like this face roller! It calms inflamed pores and acne. 


Skincare and Ice Roller

The Ice Roller fills your pores with water, and your skin feels like a saturated (filled with water) sponge. It feels strange touching your skin because it will have a weird pore filled with water texture (think flat water balloons).

It helps my skincare products absorb much better, but do not apply your products right after, allow your skin to absorb the water before you apply any skincare products or they won't be absorbed properly. 

I can't think of any cons to this product! It is affordable, it works, and it comes with many benefits.

Score: 10/10
no website

1 comment:

LinkWithin