Tuesday, May 2, 2023

T&T Black Sugar Tapioca Cake short review



apologizes for not having a picture of the product with the packaging (but you can see what it looks like on their website). It looks like a small roll of cake. We got rid of it before I decided to write this review. (yes... it was THAT bad >__<)

I will make this as short and simple as possible.

I didn't like it.

impressions:

  • dry
  • tapioca is too soft (as in not chewy)
  • weird
  • the cream was extremely dehydrated
  • no black sugar

To be honest, it tasted like old cake (cake left in the fridge for over 2 weeks), which doesn't make sense, since we ate it the day we bought it. I couldn't be more disappointed... especially after a worker/baker at T&T told us that this is a best-selling product at T&T and highly recommended it to us.

She even claimed that we were lucky they still had some left. 

Score: 0/10

1 comment:

  1. it looked dry on their website so I thought it must be... and I'm right.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin