Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Campbell's Cheddar Cheese canned soup short review



This pandemic and mandatory self-quarantine has caused me to explore canned food options. I love canned soups (specifically Campbell's canned soups).

I have always loved Campbell's soups and cheddar cheese... so I was very excited to find this in the grocery store!

the lighting makes it less orange than how it actually is
it isn't exactly rich cheddar like what is in Mac and Cheese. The soup is much more watered down than I thought it would be. The taste is also not as cheesy as I thought it would be, either... it was a bit of a mix between celery, some soup stock, and cheddar. It was very thin (even thinner than their Cream of Mushroom soup).

It is a decent soup, but if you are looking for a cheesy cheddary soup, then this won't satisfy that craving.

Score: 6.5/10
Website: https://www.campbellsoup.ca/product/campbells-condensed-cheddar-cheese/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin