Thursday, February 6, 2020

Billy Bee Honey Roasted Peanuts review

billybee Honey Roasted Peanuts review

Just so you know what to expect for this review, Planters can have been my all-time favourite peanuts in a can. That bar is hard to reach.

My family bought these Billy Bee Honey Roasted Peanuts at a local grocery store and sent them to me. I did some research and learned that Billy Bee is a Canadian honey farm/company based in Alberta, Canada.

To my utmost surprise, I REALLY liked them. The peanuts were, unlike most other non-Planter brands, very fresh.


billybee Honey Roasted Peanuts review

impressions:

  • crispy and fresh
  • not overwhelmingly sweet
  • light snack
  • addictive
  • peanuts were of high quality (for peanut lovers you KNOW what I am talking about)
  • the honey/sugar formed a light and crispy shell with just the amount of sweetness
  • sweet but not overwhelming (keep in mind, I was born in Toronto and I am living in Japan, so I know what is sweet and what is TOO sweet)

For the sweetness factor, I would say it is very light... even for Japanese standards. For comparison, the Japanese Tohato roasted caramel corns are WAY sweeter than these peanuts. 



score: 8.5/10
website: https://www.helloflavour.ca/en-ca/our-brands/billy-bee/products/other-products/honey-roasted-peanuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin