Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Canada Dry Peach Ginger Ale review


Is this Japan or does this Peach Ginger Ale exist in other parts of the world (e.g. Canada)?

A few months ago, I got to try White Grape Ginger Ale in a Karaoke in Tokyo (Rainbow Karaoke) and loved it... it reminded me of a light sweet sparkling wine.

When I saw this Peach Ginger Ale I knew I had to try it! (if you haven't already noticed, I love peach flavoured things).

Currently, it is right in the middle of Peach season in Japan... I figured Canada Dry added this to be part of the seasonal peach hype.

First off, I love it! It combines two of my favourite tastes into one! Although, I have to admit the Peach flavour is slightly stronger than the ginger ale taste.

impressions:


  • I taste peach!! 
  • this is very fizzy
  • contains 2% juice (according to label)
  • contains Vitamin C
  • great on its own (I wouldn't pair it with food)

The peach taste is slightly strong and leaves a nice peachy aftertaste. The ginger ale makes the peachy taste slightly less sweet than other peach drinks.

I highly recommend it (if you like peach flavoured drinks). I wouldn't recommend drinking it in a meal, (since it isn't very sweet) it will lose its taste among the other food flavours.

score: 9/10
website: none

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin