Thursday, January 17, 2019

Anna Sui nail polish review


These are NOT Anna Sui nail polishes


Over the years I have accumulated over 400 bottles of nail polish (no pictures... since they are scattered around... and some are in Japan and some in Toronto)

I always thought OPI was a trustworthy brand but after a terrible experience with their Top Coat I concluded that not all OPI products are good.

Anna Sui 709 - Made in Japan

However, not to be pessimistic. There is one go to brand I would always go back to... Anna Sui. I have started using Anna Sui nail polishes since university (back in 2008) and never had a single complaint.

Pros


  • no nail polish smell (has a nice subtle floral scent - the Anna Sui signature floral scent)
  • thin layer yet very pigmented
  • long lasting on nails (I can go on for about 2-3 weeks before I find a chip)
  • affordable (compared to other similar brands)
  • fast drying (takes less than 10 minutes for the first coat to dry)
  • one coat is usually enough
  • ever swipe puts on an appropriate amount of glitter and sparkles

Cons


  • lack of colour choice
  • extremely hard to remove from nails
one layer

you can see how watery the consistency is which makes it so easy to apply. The brush is very standard but it does a nice job picking up the glitters and polish and spreading it evenly on your nails.

score: 9.8/10
website: https://annasui.com/collections/nails

if you are interested, please check out my personal blog and follow me around Tokyo :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin