Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Nissin's Crisp Choco Strawberry Flakes「クリスプチョコ ストロベリー」 review

Nissin's Crisp Choco review
Crisp Choco 

hey my sugar pies!

welcome to February! I hope you are all staying warm (northern hemisphere)!

I was at my local combini (Japanese way to say convenient store), Lawson 100 (which is a 100yen convient store) and this interesting product caught my eye. I mean... who can resist those eyes? :P

price: ¥108 (tax included)
Name in Japanese:クリスプチョコ ストロベリー (Crispy Choco Strawberry)
*please note that the strawberry version is the limited version, the original version uses milk chocolate


What it is:

this is a strawberry white chocolate coated corn flakes snack.

impressions:

  • very tasty
  • perfect amount of strawberry white chooclate to melt in your mouth
  • loved the texture of the corn flakes as the strawberry white chocolate melted away
  • I finished it .. correction... devoured it in one go
  • similar to a rice crispy, but a corn flakes version also less sweet
  • very reasonable price!


I REALLY liked this! It is the perfect snack, I highly recommend this snack for anyone who likes Strawberry White chocolate. 

score: 10/10!!


also... if you are interested, please check out my personal blog and follow me around Tokyo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin