Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Daikanyama's Doree cafe review

Daikanyama's Doree cafe review
Doree Cafe


This "cafe" is situated in a food court next to Daikanyama station. The food court is a perfect place to finish work as it is spacious, quiet, and well lite. 


Daikanyama's Doree cafe review
Mango Milk and Avocado Milk
I didn't order the mango milk, so I will just type out what my friend said about it: not enough mango... she could hardly tell it was mango... (oops).

Daikanyama's Doree cafe review
around ¥500

On the other hand, the Avocado Milk was definitely much worth its money than the Mango Milk. 
While I would expect more avocado, the avocado was fresh. I could actually tell it was an Avocado shake... but I still thought it was pricey. It is one thing to be in Daikanyama and charge more, but it is another when the quality isn't so good.


score: 6.5/10
address: 〒150-0034 東京都渋谷区 代官山町20-20 モンシェリー代官山

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin