Thursday, December 14, 2017

Daikanyama Henry's Burger review

Daikanyama Henry's Burger review

Every once in a while you will find something and it turns out to be good... and that was what happened to me this week. I was walking around Daikanyama (代官山) and came across this burger shop. The smell of their burgers just filled the streets so I was intrigued. I was also aware this was Daikanyama, so it might be slightly pricey.

Daikanyama Henry's Burger review

To my surprise, it was not! in fact... it was quite reasonable... it was comparable to most burger shops in Tokyo. I suggest getting a set. I decided on Combo A for ¥1188 (tax included). The set includes a drink, a hamburger and fries.


Daikanyama Henry's Burger review

While waiting for my burger, I couldn't help but do a quick google search, I saw a Japan Times article feature them a few years ago. It turns out they serve 100% Japanese Wagyu (Japanese beef) burgers with no fillers, extenders or binding agents! I was excited!

Daikanyama Henry's Burger review
seating area
It took them around 10 minutes to get my order. The seating area is extremely small. I was lucky I got to sit down as the people were leaving.

Daikanyama Henry's Burger review
only 4 seats!!
They only have 4 seats. I suggest getting take out and eat outside on the bench. I do not suggest waiting... because there is no guarantee how long it will take.



Daikanyama Henry's Burger review

so my food arrived!

impressions:

  • fries were fresh
  • ingredients were fresh
  • fries were super thin
  • burger was really juicy and tasty
  • burger melted in my mouth
  • burger was small


Daikanyama Henry's Burger review
served on a cute diner type tray

My order came on a cute looking tray. It had a very diner type of feel to it.

Daikanyama Henry's Burger review
close up of burger
look at how fresh the lettuce is and how juicy the burger looks.


Daikanyama Henry's Burger review
the burger!

the burger felt slightly thin. The combination of ingredients was good.

Daikanyama Henry's Burger review
another look at the burger
the burger is tiny...

Daikanyama Henry's Burger review
I finished!
it wasn't hard to finish this burger. It was small... (you can tell from my closeups).

Overall

I was quite satisfied. The ingredients were fresh and the taste was good.

score: 8/10
website: http://www.henrysburger.com/

1 comment:

  1. Their burgers are no longer juicy as they used to be =[

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin