Thursday, June 22, 2017

Neutrogena anti residue shampoo review

Neutrogena anti residue shampoo review
The bottle is big... it's just that my hands got used to holding my Nexus 6

Recently, I started to feel my hair acting up... no matter how many times I use shampoo... my hair just seems so "dead", "oily" and "dry" I even tried to use hair serum and hair mist... but the results were the same. While shopping at Costco, I came across this "Anti-Residue" Shampoo by Neutrogena. 

What it does/claims:

  • Removes residue from shampoos, conditioners and styling products
  • cleans hair thoroughly, easily rinses clean.
  • mild formula won't cause irritation
  • suitable for all hair types



Neutrogena anti residue shampoo review
information
I just use this once a week... If you use it more, it will be too overwhelming for your hair. It would do more damage than good...

impressions:

  • hate the smell (smells like Nizoral shampoo, medicated smell)
  • very thick
  • gives you a squeaky clean feeling both on scalp and hair
  • Works the way it claims
  • affordable (this product lasts a long time and only costs around $20)

This is affordable... Don't let my hand deceive you (I own a Nexus 6 phablet and I play the piano so I am used to holding wide things with one hand and stretching my hands) there is a lot of product (946ml) and if you use this once a week... It will last you a very long time (mine's has lasted me for more than a year :O).

I really hate the smell... it smells medicated... but luckily the smell doesn't linger in your hair. I recommend using a conditioner or hair mist if you are bothered by the smell.

This stuff is thick, keep that in mind when you are using it, don't use too much.

I love the squeaky clean feeling it gives... (which is why I don't recommend using it for more than one a week... as recommended). It strips away everything in your hair and scalp including the necessary oil used to protect your hair and scalp. Once, I used this two times a week and I noticed dandruff forming as well as pimples >____<.

Conclusion

I really like this product... it does what it claims... I just don't like the smell... but other than that, I really like this product, it clears my hair from residue and gives my hair a refresh feeling.


Score: 9.8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin