Tuesday, February 7, 2017

素爪ケア(nail crack relieve) review


For all us nail polish fanatics out there, a chipped nail is devastating... it can ruin a perfect manicure. It is unfixable. To this, a certain Japanese company has a solution: cover it with a clear coat so it does not bother you. It is suppose to hide the crack as well.

素爪ケア product

Out of curiosity,  I decided to give this product a try. I didn't have an obvious chipped nail, the chip was not obvious on camera. The chipped nail caused a bit of my nail polish to fall out. This product cost ¥950... so it should have some credibility to work... right?

I tried to zoom in on the crack, but it just showed blurriness #fail

I applied a thin layer but nothing happened... then I tried to apply a thick layer.... I waited for it to dry... for it to harden so it can form a protective layer...

Nothing.... NOTHING! There were no changes. I didn't expect a change in appearance since it was a clear coat... but it didn't repair my nail, it didn't stop the crack from getting worse. It was just... the same... as if I applied a regular top coat... the crack area wasn't protected... I could still move it around... without any effort

Such a gimmick...

Classification: Gimmick
Score: 0/10
Website: 

2 comments:

  1. And it is expensive... ¥980 for a bottle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useless product... I tried it, better to use a teabag instead

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin