Wednesday, March 23, 2016

McDonald' s Japan combos review


McDonald' s Japan combos review 日本マクドナルド
my take out McDonald's meal (notice it is all written in English :P)

Sorry for being MIA for the past few weeks... looking for a new place to move to has taken a toll on my health and I ended up getting a Cold... . For those who have noticed, I do update my Facebook quite often (because they require less energy and less time than full reviews like this one...) please follow/like me on Facebook! :)

...

So, I just got back from a lovely experience in none other than, McDonald's! (Talk about trying to run away from America for a while *evil laughter).

While ordering, I noticed something quite different with their side menu choices... 

McDonald' s Japan combos review 日本マクドナルド

As you can see from the chart, there are 3 sections: 1. burger 2. Side Menu 3. Drink

You are probably asking me "what's so special?" Well... Take a look at the Side menu options... There are 4: 1. Fries; 2. Salad 3. Corn and 4. Chicken nuggets (5 pieces). YES you didn't read wrong... there is a Chicken Nuggets option with no extra charge!


McDonald' s Japan combos review 日本マクドナルド
welcome to my work table :P
Besides the side menu choices, I noticed that Japan McDonald's has healthier drink options, besides your usual softdrinks (coca cola) and your Asian soft drinks (Qoo and Fanta) You can also choose Cold Barley Tea, Lipton Tea and Vegetable juice!!

So there are no excuses when you are eating at McDonald's... you can still eat healthily... just make the right decisions!

McDonald' s Japan combos review 日本マクドナルド
chicken nuggets!
Since Chicken nuggets were less popular in Canada, I always opted for beef burgers... so I can't do a comparison between the 2. I'm just so impressed that Japan has Chicken Nuggets as a side order!!! :D


McDonald' s Japan combos review 日本マクドナルド
you can choose mustard or bbq sauce for your nuggets

I also noticed that the meat they use in their patties are different. Since beef is slightly more expensive, they usually have chicken or pork patties, and the more popular burger menu items are with teriyaki sauce.

on a side note: most McDonald's in Tokyo open 24 hours! (talk about being convenient :P)

Score: 10/10 (for healthy choices and a variety of menu options!)
Website: http://www.mcdonalds.co.jp/menu/set/index.html

6 comments:

  1. you can eat healthily even at McDonald's!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!??! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japan is so awesome! you can eat healthy at McD's!!
    I am going to Japan so I will go to McD!!
    I heard that McD's in Japan is much more expensive than in Canada... is that true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah!! Everything about Japan is being healthy :D
      you should come! Japan is so gorgeous!
      no!!! that is not true... McD's in Japan is so much cheaper than in Canada! a meal averages to about ¥500! (and you can choose chicken nuggets! :D)

      Delete

LinkWithin