Thursday, February 11, 2016

Canmake Tokyo Colorful Nails #80 Berry Sherbet review

Canmake Tokyo Colorful Nails #80 Berry Sherbet review
Canmake Tokyo Colorful Nails #80 Berry Sherbet product and look


This is one of my first Canmake products! I somehow managed to avoid using them (not intentional).

Since it is almost close to Valentine's Day, I decided to go with the theme and do a review on a very lovely nail product.

Name: [80]ベリーシャーベット☆
translation: #80 Berry Sherbet
price: ¥360 +tax

Canmake Tokyo Colorful Nails #80 Berry Sherbet review
see the similarities? it looks more similar in real life than in this picture


impressions:

  • thin layer
  • just one layer to see the pattern (2 is perfect)
  • needs top coat
  • illusion of lengthened fingers/nails
  • takes a while to dry (for the second layer)

So the first time I applied this product with the brush to my nails, I was surprised by the amount of the white/red/pink sparkles that has ended up on my nails (this is usually not the case with most sparkle nail polish products). I also loved how thin the layer was, so it was easy to dry and I was able to build up the constellation of product onto my nails.

I also noticed that this nail polish really gives an illusion that lengthens my fingers slightly and makes my nails look girly. Absolutely love it!

Drying Time:
While I was impressed with the short amount of time it took the first layer to dry, I was disappointed that it took way longer for the second layer to dry... (I'm not sure why). The first layer only took 1 min to dry while the second layer took 20 mins (not normal... usually second layers are only 3 times the amount of time... not 20 times lol).

Canmake Tokyo Colorful Nails #80 Berry Sherbet review
close up of nails


Valentine's Day:
I think this look is perfect for any Valentine's Day event (or any dates, girls night, etc) because of its subtleness and girly design, it is extremely versatile. It's just lovely to have with its nice red, pink sparkles along with white to remind you of the chilly weather.

I hope you enjoyed this review :) Have a Wonderful Valentine's Day/Weekend <3

score: 9/10
website: http://www.canmake.com/nail/item_nail008.html

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes, very pretty! the more coats the prettier :P

      Delete
  2. I thought they were professionally done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cheap! i thought it look expensive

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of Canmake... is it Japanese?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it is a Japanese drug store brand... Canmake products are affordable :)

      Delete

LinkWithin