Tuesday, February 12, 2013

McDonald's Shamrock Shake review


I have finally gotten the chance to try McDonald's Shamrock shake (the shake that is only available during February-March every year at McDonald's to celebrate the Irish St. Patrick's (St. Patty's) Day).

I must have been hiding under a rock or something for the past few years McDonald's was serving this as I had no idea what it tasted like other than loving the look of this drink, so out of curiosity I bought it.

For those who haven't tried this before, it is a cool mint milkshake (or ice cream shake?) topped with whipped cream and some cherry extract (I couldn't find a full cherry, just some red stuff that had a cherry taste). I liked the taste since I am a fan of mintiness foods. The texture of the drink is also very creamy.

So, if you are a fan of cool minted creamy drinks, I would suggest you try this drink! And keep it mind, it's only served during the month that surrounds St. Patrick's Day, (February - March) so get it while it's still here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin