Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lindt's new collection review


Yesterday, I walked into a store and discovered a whole new collection of Lindt's chocolate bars. Being a fan of Lindt, how could I resist buying them all?

I got these four:
1. Hazelnut & Blueberry with Milk Chocolate
2. Extra Creamy
3. Sea Salt
4. Chili

The first two tasted quite normal. The last two really surprised me.

First, the Sea Salt, it really does enhance the sweetness of the chocolate while adding some saltiness, I found my tongue fighting its way though the chocolate to find pieces of salt, its quite fun to eat.

The Chili chocolate version contained pieces and bits of chopped and sliced chili buried beneath a thin layer of chocolate. The taste is indescribable. While you take a bite and let the chocolate melt, you are given slight hints of spiciness. I recommend it if you want to try having an interesting taste in chocolate (not so if you are a chocolate lover/addict).

Overall, I was happy with my purchase! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin