Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sapporo zero sparkling Muscat drink review


After dinner with a friend, we rushed to a 7-eleven to pick up some drinks, the moment I got to the fridge, my attention landed on this bottle, without knowing what it was, I made a purchase. I was so thirsty, so when we got to her house, I just opened this bottle to drank, to my surprise it tasted good, I then looked at the label and saw that it was made by Sapporo, I had no idea Sapporo made anything other than beer, so I was curious and read the description which says it was a Zero Sparkling Muscat Drink (I assumed Zero meant zero alcohol since there was a lot of sparkling going on in the drink and Zero also meant zero calories according to the Japanese name).

To make this drink "zero Calories" I think they used a substitute sugar (fructose) because of the aftertaste.

If you can get your hands on this drink, I recommend it because it tastes really good and it quenched my thirst and sparkling is quite strong making it fun to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin