Sunday, August 5, 2018

Shakey's Pizza guide and review


For ¥1480, you can eat as many slices of pizza as you can at Shakey's for 90 minutes... It might not seem like a lot of time, but it actually is... I get super full every time... in fact... I can hardly use up all 90 minutes (I usually stop after 65 minutes or so). Please check their website on different prices they have throughout the week.  (This post was NOT SPONSORED)


They have traditional pizzas like Pepperoni, cheese, Italian sausage.. etc 


they have stranger pizzas like Caesar Chicken, Alfredo pizza... (which sometimes can be good...)


and then they have super strange pizza like Apple Pie, Marshmallow, Strawberry and other savoury pizzas (which by the way is surprisingly good! I was doubtful... but after trying them... I was sold)


You also have other options like soup, spaghetti, pasta, salad, curry rice and corn chips (to take a short break from all that pizza)

Is it worth it?

I would say YES! It is very afforable... and a deal for all the pizza and food you are getting. They always refill the pizza and add new ones so the table is never empty. I also like that they had a variety of food for everyone ... from health edamame beans to jello to ... well... pizza.

This place is great for parties... but try to book in advance or go not at the prime time of lunch or dinner (which can get quite busy)

Everything is self-serve, so prepare to get your own water, utensils, napkins, etc.

Score: 9.5/10


also... if you are interested, please check out my personal blog and follow me around Tokyo :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin