Friday, June 8, 2012

Cappola's Prosciutto review


Sorry for the blurriness of this picture, I couldn't take a better picture while I still had the packaging. But I hope the name and product name is clear for you to see if you were to purchase it.

I have always been a big fan of Prosciutto because of the saltiness, savory and rawness it contains in its taste.  This item was purchased at Costco (I think).Usually Prosciutto's (?) are quite expensive, however Costco offers the best deal (for those who go to Costco, you would know you have to buy things in bulk).

I was very satisfied with this purchase and would recommend those who like prosciutto to give this product a try.

1 comment:

  1. I need to disagree. I've been eating prosciutto since a was a toddler. I can't remember ever having had such bad experience. Prosciutto must be aged properly. This one wasn't, it's still oozing excessive moisture. Much worse is the fact that it is impossible to chew because of the amount of connective tissue all over the muscle meat

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin