Tuesday, March 19, 2024

O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream review

a newer version of O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream

It has been over three years since I wrote a review on O'Keeffe's Hand Cream, and I didn't like it. I can't say whether it was a quality control issue or if I just stumbled upon a terrible faulty version of this product.

I bought this newer version by accident. I had an emergency hand cream issue (I needed to use a hand cream and forgot to bring some with me, so I rushed into a nearby drugstore)... I didn't realize I picked up this brand and same product again (I didn't recognize it because of the new packaging) however, to my surprise, it did a much better job than the previous tube had.

My hands are in better condition (I was in a pandemic during the last review) so please factor in this when you compare this review to my previous one.


thoughts and impressions:
  • very creamy (like the previous version)
  • unscented (like the previous version)
  • hands absorbed this cream instantly
  • you need more than a pea-size, maybe 1.5-2.0 pea-sized amounts
  • protected my hands up to 2 washes
  • didn't do a good job moisturizing




It is thick, but unlike the previous version (or previous container I had) it did not do a reverse and instead of pulling water and moisture from my skin, it protected my hands from drying and chapping but didn't moisturize as it claims it should.


score: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin