Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Cheetos Ketchup short review


I saw these at Costco, and there were only a few remaining, I was very fortunate to even get a bag, the moment I got a bag, 3 other people came and snatched a few bags. There were none left after that. People were snatching these up like hotcakes!


This combines two of my favourite snacks, ketchup chips and Cheetos. I misunderstood the packaging and thought there was a cheesy underlay to these Cheetos, so I was surprised on the first bite, that these are purely ketchup-flavoured. I can't say I'm disappointed though, the ketchup flavour is very delicious, even better than Lay's. It has the right amount of tanginess but is not too tangy to the point it can be sour.


thoughts and impressions:
  • no cheesy taste at all
  • mild and perfect ketchup taste
  • no sour vinegar taste (like Lay's Ketchup chips)
  • very crunchy
  • addictive

I was pleasantly surprised by the taste and I couldn't stop munching on them. I highly recommend them! However, if you are looking for a sharp tanginess, than these are not for you.

Score: 9.5/10
Website: no website (product couldn't be found on any of the Cheetos official websites! 🤔 )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin