Tuesday, February 27, 2024

McDonald's McRib short review

McRib

Pork is hardly ever my first choice of meat. I have always missed the McRib limited-time offering, so I could never understand the craze over it. 

After a 10-year hiatus, the McRib finally made its way back to Toronto, and this time, I can finally taste it! (And it is good πŸ‘ )


impressions:
  • cute packaging ❤️ 
  • bigger than I thought it would be
  • lots of BBQ sauce
  • only 5 ingredients: the bread, barbeque sauce, raw onions, rib steak (without the bones, of course),  and the pickles.
  • it is super tender, smooth ribby, meaty and delicious


it's not like I haven't seen it in pictures, but it definitely looked bigger than I thought it would be. 

One of the reasons why pork is hardly my first choice of meat is because it is tougher and "rougher" than others, but McRib's pork is tender, soft and smooth.

The combination works so well. It is simple, but they all complement each other so well :D



score: 10/10
website: https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/mcrib.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin