Thursday, February 1, 2024

COSRX Advanced Snail Mucin Gel Cleanser review



I never paid much attention to the ingredients in facial cleansers, as long as they effectively clean the skin without harmful components, I was content.

My confusion peaked when I decided to try the Advanced Snail Mucin Gel Cleanser. I couldn't fathom why snail mucin was necessary in a cleanser, especially one that remains on my face for less than a minute, primarily designed to cleanse the skin.

Initially dismissing it as a gimmick, my perception shifted after the first use. COSRX successfully convinced me of the importance of incorporating moisturization ingredients into the cleansing process.

Enriched with Snail Mucin, this cleanser not only eliminates impurities from the skin but also provides nourishment and moisture.

directions and info

Directions:

  1. Gently massage the cleanser on wet skin. 
  2. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water.


Caution:

For external use only. Do not get into the eyes.

Google Translated the Korean text

impressions:

  • it is a bit slimy (similar to the all-in-one cream)
  • it cleans my face but my skin feels so moist and clean!
  • my skin is so soft and smooth!
  • I love this!

So... this snail mucin gel cleanser is amazing. It is hard to go back to other regular facial cleansers (unless I am looking for deep cleaning).

My skin is gently cleaned, and it is moisturized. (this small container lasted me 2 weeks). I will definitely be purchasing the full size.

score: 10/10
website: https://www.cosrx.com/collections/snail-mucin/products/advanced-snail-mucin-gel-cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin