Thursday, January 25, 2024

COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream review

product variations


Every now and then, we come across products that are so good, you know they will be part of your routine forever. This is definitely one of those products. Since I have sensitive skin, I wanted to make sure that my skin liked this product before committing to the full size. 

This product is formulated with 92% Snail Secretion filtrate (mucin), and this cream claims to help your skin naturally and create an appealing glow of healthy skin. 

ingredients, directions, caution

Ingredients: Snail Secretion Filtrate, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Arginine, Dimethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearic Acid, Allantoin, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol, Adenosine

I didn't see any red flags in their ingredients (and my super sensitive skin did not have any issues or bad reactions to this cream).

Directions: Apply to face at least twice daily or as needed to soothe dry, uncomfortable skin. 

Caution: 1. For external use only. 2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. 3. Stop using and ask a doctor if a rash occurs. 4. When using this product, keep out of eyes. 5. Keep out of reach of children. 6. If the product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. 

Translated Korean text to English

I checked using Google Translate to see if there was additional information that was not in the English text.

They mentioned Efficacy: helps improve skin wrinkles.

Usage: Take an appropriate amount of this product and apply it evenly to the skin.

I scanned the Korean text on Google translate

Most of the info was identical to the English.
except for the directions, The Korean text gave more directions to put the product on your hands before rubbing lightly on your skin and patting the remaining contents for absorption.

The English directions were to use twice a day or as needed to soothe dry, uncomfortable skin. 

slimy and stickiness of the cream

Since this is an all-in-one cream, you won't need to use it along with other products. This one is enough (at least, that is how I felt when I used it).

impression:
  • the cap/lid is metal, but the container is plastic
  • extremely sticky
  • smooth on skin
  • skin takes a few seconds before it fully absorbs the product
  • makes skin feel so soft and smooth


In the beginning, I really hated the stickiness of this cream. It is called a cream but it has a gel texture (which I like) but the stickiness needs getting used to. It also left a thin residue layer on top of my skin. This cream did not irritate my skin or eyes at all. It is gentle yet effective.

It took 2-3 days before I started seeing the efficacy of this product.

Eventually, I got to really like this cream because it made my skin feel so soft and smooth. It got rid of all the dry patches and crustiness. I can look past the stickiness πŸ˜….

gel-like texture

This cream is viral for a reason, and it is viral for all the right reasons. It works very well, it corrected my winter dehydrated skin and even improved the condition of my skin. If you haven't already, please give this product a try and don't let the stickiness prevent you from overlooking its benefits :).

Score: 9.8/10
Website: https://www.cosrx.com/collections/snail-mucin/products/advanced-snail-92-all-in-one-cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin