Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Imperial Popcorn Movie Cinema Popcorn short review

I have been on the hunt for movie theatre-style popcorn for a very long time! No matter how closely I followed people's recipes, they just didn't taste quite like the ones at movie theatres. But that all changed the moment I picked up this bag of popcorn at Walmart. To my delight, it turned out to be the closest thing to movie theater popcorn I've ever had!

the actual popcorn

The popcorn has the same yellow hue as the ones you get at the theatre, and the salty, savoury flavor is quite similar too. Just give the bag a good shake to get the perfect ratio of savoury and plain bites.




I'm so happy I gave it a chance! If you're in Canada* and love movie theater popcorn, definitely give this a try. You won't be disappointed!

brand info

#WalmartMovieTheatrePopcorn . I'm calling it Walmart Movie Theatre because I bought it at Walmart, the brand is Imperial.


back

score: 9.5/10
website: https://www.imperialpopcorn.com/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin