Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Honolulu Cookie Company Chocolate chip macademia mini bites short review


Amid the Olympics, I have grown a sweet tooth. I found these at my Costco and wanted to get them for 2 reasons: they will satisfy my sweet tooth, AND I really like Macadamia nuts.

If you read the small print, these are actually shortbread cookies.

impressions:
they are pineapple-shaped
no chocolate or macadamia nut taste
strong caramel taste
a dry shortcake cookie

tiny pineapple-shaped shortbread bites



When I checked the back of the packaging, I couldn't find any red flags... and I was surprised that these cookies only contain 1.4g of sugar per piece!

I'm disappointed there was hardly any Macadamia nut or chocolate taste (as the name suggests it should!), but these shortbread cookies are good at the end of the day. I like the strong presence of caramel in each piece.

score: 7.8/10
website: https://www.honolulucookie.com/cookies-gifts-chocolate/mini-bites-snack-pack-7oz.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin