Saturday, March 23, 2013

VS Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Shampoo review


I have decided to grab this image straight from Vidal Sassoon's official site since the pictures I took of it didn't seem to look good at all (not appealing), let alone posting them on Instagram.

The name of this product is long! VS Vidal Sassoon Pro Series - Perfected by Experts, Shampoo Boost and Lift. For the weightless look of pumped up hair

Though the name is long, it is definitely one of my favourite shampoos I have recently used.

This review will be about the Shampoo and Conditioner only, since these are the only products I have used from this collection.

Vidal Sassoon has branded itself quite well in Asia. So after my trip to Asia I decided to look for Vidal Sassoon products. To my luck, Vidal Sassoon (or VS) has started to rebuild itself in America, so I was introduced to different types of VS products while I was shopping around. The Volume version of this shampoo seemed to match well with what I wanted in my shampoo so I decided to get both the shampoo and conditioner.

The reasons why I love this Shampoo so much: it literally cleans your hair, and after your hair drys it smells REALLY nice (not the artificial weird strong smelling shampoo smell... but a very nice gentle smell that makes you feel like you have a very clean head).

The Cons of this shampoo is that you MUST use conditioner, due to it cleaning your hair so well, it causes your hair to dry and if you don't use conditioner, your hair feels so dull. I think that is how shampoos which are "professional" or "perfected by experts" usually are though, they usually dry up your hair and making it so dull... this is based on my experience. So REMEMBER get the conditioner too if you plan to try this product.

I have used this product for about a month already, and I feel that my hair is getting stronger, when I take a strand (?) of hair that has already fallen out, I find that it is harder to "break" into little pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin